Newegg Premier (“Premier”) offers Newegg.ca customers extra attention and benefits like free and fast shipping, free returns, no restocking fees and more.
Premier members get the following benefits:
- Free ground shipping on qualifying products
- Free returns with complimentary shipping
- Restocking fees are waived on all product returns of qualifying products
- Dedicated Customer Service phone number for Premier members
- Eligibility for advance notice of Newegg.ca sales and events
- Eligibility for exclusive Premier member-only deals
- Premier members enjoy free expedited ground shipping on qualifying products.
- Delivery time is measured in business days, and all orders are subject to a 1 business day processing time prior to shipping.
- We do not process or deliver orders on weekends or holidays.
- Newegg.ca selects the fastest or most effective carrier for the shipment and delivery of your order including Purolator, UPS and Canada Post.
- Premier shipping benefits apply to orders shipping to residential addresses within the contiguous 10 provinces only. If you want to ship your order to YT, NT and NU, you should choose an alternative Newegg.ca shipping option. Newegg.ca does not ship to P.O. Boxes, and Newegg.ca does not ship internationally.
- The speed of your delivery is dependent on many factors including the location of the delivery, the size or special features of the product being shipped (e.g., big screen TVs), and carrier issues beyond our control.
- Newegg.ca does not guarantee that your order will be shipped on time, or that it will be delivered by the expected delivery date.
- You can review complete information about Newegg.ca’s shipping methods, options, policies and restrictions here.
- Premier benefits apply only to orders of qualifying products, which are clearly designated by the Premier icon visible on the product pages of qualifying products.
- Premier benefits only apply to orders of qualifying products offered on Newegg.ca. Products offered for sale on Newegg.ca Marketplace are not eligible for Premier benefits.
- Some orders of qualifying products may be subject to additional fees, handling or taxes. Those fees will be indicated on the subject product page, and you will be asked to agree to such fees before you place your order at checkout.
- Premier benefits only apply to orders of qualifying products in Newegg.ca inventory and that ship from one of our warehouses. Virtual fulfillment product orders – that is, those processed and shipped by one of our manufacturer and/or third-party vendor partners – are not eligible for Premier benefits.
- If your order includes both qualifying and non-qualifying products, your Premier benefits will only apply to the qualifying products. Non-qualifying products are subject to Newegg.ca’s standard shipping and return rates and policies.
- Certain products because of their size, weight or other special characteristics do not qualify for Premier benefits, and are subject to Newegg.ca’s standard shipping and return rates and policies.
- Premier members get free returns on orders of qualifying products.
- Standard restocking fees are waived for Premier members on returns of qualifying products.
- You can review complete information about Newegg.ca’s return policies and restrictions here.
Termination and Refunds
- These Terms are effective until terminated by Newegg, and Newegg may terminate the Premier program in its entirety, or these Terms and/or your membership at any time, in our sole discretion, for any reason, and without notice.
- If Newegg.ca terminates your Premier membership, it shall pay you a prorated amount equal to the full months remaining in the current term of your membership.
- If Newegg.ca, in its sole discretion, determines that you have misused your Premier membership, engaged in wrongdoing or fraud, misrepresented your eligibility for membership, or are otherwise in breach of these Terms, you will not be entitled to a refund of any portion of the Premier membership fee already paid to Newegg.ca.
- You may terminate your Premier membership at any time by visiting the My Account section of your Newegg.ca account, clicking on “Newegg Membership” and choosing “Cancel Membership.”
- If you have utilized any Premier membership benefits during the current term of your membership, you will not be entitled to any refund of the Premier membership fee that was charged to your credit card account upon registration or on your last Premier membership renewal date.
- If you have not utilized any Premier membership benefits during the current term of your membership, Newegg.ca will credit your credit card account for the full amount of the Premier membership fee that was charged to your credit card account upon registration or on your last Premier membership renewal date.
- In the event of termination, all restrictions imposed on you by these Terms and/or disclaimers and limitations of liability set out in these Terms will survive.
Other Limitations and Conditions
- We may from time to time update, vary, amend or cancel some or all of these Terms and each time you visit our website you will be legally bound by our updated or amended Terms.
- You may not use your Premier membership in any manner, or for any purpose which is unlawful, or in any manner which violates any right of Newegg.ca, or which is prohibited by these Terms.
- You may not transfer or assign your Premier membership to any other person or entity, and any such assignment will be null and void, and will terminate these Terms and your membership.
- From time to time, we may contact you regarding your Premier membership, including issues relating to orders placed by you, charges to your credit card account, and/or termination of your membership. As a condition of your Premier membership, you will keep the email address on file in your membership account current so that we may contact you as needed.
- Newegg.ca is not responsible for the lapse and termination of your Premier membership and associated benefits due to your failure to keep your membership and credit card account information current.
- The laws and regulations of the province and/or municipality in which you reside may confer you with rights relating to your Premier membership which cannot be excluded, restricted or modified by these Terms (“Statutory Rights”). If these Statutory Rights apply to you, some of these Terms may be excluded.
- If any provision contained in these Terms is or becomes invalid, illegal, or unenforceable in whole or in part, such invalidity, illegality, or unenforceability shall not affect the remaining provisions and portions in these Terms, and the invalid, illegal, or unenforceable provision shall be deemed modified so as to have the most similar result that is valid and enforceable.
- Our failure to enforce your compliance with any provision of these Terms shall not affect in any way our right to require such compliance at any time thereafter. Any waiver by Newegg.ca of your breach of any provision in these Terms shall not be taken or held to be a continuing waiver of that provision unless such waiver is made in writing.
Limitation of Liability
IN NO EVENT SHALL NEWEGG.CA BE LIABLE TO YOU OR TO ANY THIRD PARTY CLAIMING THROUGH OR UNDER YOU, FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES. NEWEGG.CA SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU OR TO ANY THIRD PARTY FOR SUCH DAMAGES, INCLUDING ANY LOST PROFITS ARISING FROM OR RELATING TO PREMIER AND THESE TERMS. IN ALL CIRCUMSTANCES, NEWEGG.CA’S MAXIMUM LIABILITY SHALL NOT EXCEED THE AMOUNT OF THE MOST-RECENT PREMIER MEMBERSHIP FEE THAT YOU PAID TO NEWEGG.CA. NEWEGG.CA SHALL NOT, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, BE LIABLE UPON A CLAIM OR ACTION IN CONTRACT, TORT, INDEMNITY OR CONTRIBUTION, OR OTHER CLAIMS RELATING TO PREMIER WHICH EXCEEDS THIS LIABILITY LIMIT. NEWEGG.CA SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR THIRD-PARTY CLAIMS FOR DAMAGES FOR DELAYS, INTERRUPTION OF SERVICE, LOSS OF BUSINESS, OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, WHETHER OR NOT NEWEGG.CA HAS BEEN MADE AWARE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH CLAIMS OR DAMAGES.