The following applies only to British Columbia (BC)
If you are a tax-exempt organization or reseller located in the BC area, you can apply for tax exemption on your Newegg.ca orders. To create a sales tax exemption certificate record for BC in order to be exempt from BC Tax please follow these steps
Create account for tax exemption portal
1. Create a Newegg.ca account if you do not have one.
2. Once you have created a Newegg account, click here: Newegg tax exemptions application link ***
***Please note: If you are not signed into your Newegg account before clicking on the above link you will be directed to sign in.
A) Returning user: Once you fill out your information click SIGN IN.
B) New customer to Newegg.ca: Create a Newegg account if you do not have one.
3. Click on the Create New User link.
4. Input your Newegg Customer number in the section shown below.
5. Follow the on-screen directions to create a new certificate. Once this process has been completed and a certificate account record has been created, you will be able to access this information to renew existing certificates and add additional certificates if needed. PLEASE CREATE ONLY ONE ACCOUNT. Duplicate account records may delay the tax exemption process and may cause your application to be rejected.
1. Once you have completed the above process you will be able to access this information to renew existing certificates and add additional certificates by going to the following returning user link here: Newegg tax exemption portal (Returning user link)
2. As a returning BC user please use the following steps to Log In to your account.
3. After Login, you will be able to maintain existing certificates and add new