This Shipping Policy only applies to products or services that are listed on the Newegg.ca website (the “Site”) as “Sold and Shipped by Newegg” that will be shipped within Canada. For Quebec consumers, a French version of this policy is available at link. Pour les consommateurs résidents au Québec, la version française de cette politique est disponible à link.
For a Marketplace item, an item that is listed on the Site as “Sold and Shipped” by a third-party seller through Newegg’s Marketplace platform and not “Sold and Shipped by Newegg” (“Marketplace Item”), the Marketplace Item is shipped directly by the Marketplace seller. Check the Newegg Marketplace seller’s policy for the shipping policy of the individual Marketplace seller. In the event of a conflict between Newegg’s shipping policies and those on a Marketplace Seller’s Policy Page, the Seller’s Policy Page shipping policies shall apply to your orders from that Marketplace Seller. Please note that the processing time, excluding shipping, for Marketplace Items is 1-3 business days.
General Shipping Terms
These are Newegg’s General Shipping Terms that apply to all shipping options.
- Delivery times are measured in business days.
- All orders are subject to a processing time of 1-2 business days prior to shipping.
- The estimated arrival date is not a guarantee of when the package will be delivered.
- We do not process orders on weekends or Canadian holidays.
- While Newegg and our shippers will make every effort to get your order to you within the allotted time, international customs processing may occasionally delay shipments.
- We do not deliver to PO boxes.
Signature requirements are based on the shipping method. We cannot add or remove the requirement for any order. We require a signature upon delivery for the following order types:
- Large Item Delivery
- Pickup orders
- For items shipped via UPS or Purolator, it is up to the driver to determine whether or not they can safely leave a package at the door or if a signature is necessary.
- Delivery within 2-7 business days.
- Delivery within 1-2 business days.
If a shipping method is labeled “International” in your shopping cart, it means your item will ship from a U.S. warehouse; import fees, if any, will be included in the shipping and handling charges.
Standard International Shipping
- Delivery within 3-9 business days.
Express International Shipping
- Delivery within 2-4 business days.
Large Item Delivery and White Glove Delivery
- Both delivery methods are designed for large items, like TVs or appliances. White Glove Delivery, however, features room-specific delivery plus unpacking and optional disposal of packing material. For more information, please visit the FAQs for Large Item Delivery and White Glove Delivery.
- The shipping carrier is Sameday Worldwide. Deliveries will be scheduled by the carrier prior to delivery.
- Delivery within 3 to 7 business days for most items, delivery within 7 to 12 business days for Major Appliances. Rural locations may require up to 15 business days for delivery.
- Large item delivery is not available to YT, NT, NU and some unique locations such as specific islands.
- An adult signature is required to certify acceptance of delivery.
- For Front Door Delivery, the driver will bring the item to your front door and will not unpack the item.
- For White Glove Delivery, the driver will bring the item into the room of your choice, unpack the item and dispose of any packaging you do not want (this is not always recommended, in case you need to return the item).
Newegg Standard Shipping Service
- Items shipped by Newegg.
Newegg Digital Download Delivery Service
- With downloadable software, you don’t need to wait for shipping. In general, you will receive a download link and security code within 1-3 hours (up to 1 business day if your order requires additional verification to process).
- For instructions on how to download your item or receive your code click here.
Your total cost for the purchase of any product will include the shipping and handling charges shown on your Newegg invoice. Your original shipping fees are non-refundable in the case of a returned product. Those fees are paid for the services provided by and to the original carrier, and will not be refunded to you if your item is returned for a refund to Newegg.
For standard residential shipping, your shipping and handling fees may include an additional $1.00 CAD customs brokerage fee, which may be subject to Canadian tax.
Many products are sold in and coming from the United States, not Canada. You own title to the product from the point of purchase, so the carrier is acting as agent of the purchaser, not the seller.
Newegg will advise you of estimated shipping dates, but Newegg will, under no circumstances, be responsible for delays in delivery, and associated damages, due to events beyond its reasonable control, including without limitation, acts of God or public enemy, acts of federal, provincial, state or local government, fire, floods, civil disobedience, strikes, lockouts, and freight embargoes.
Newegg does not cross-ship products under any circumstances.
Risk of Loss and passing of Title
Newegg will arrange for shipment of ordered product(s) to the Customer, Free Carrier (F.C.A.) meaning risk of loss passes to the Customer upon delivery to the carrier. Title to the product(s) – excluding software – will also pass to you upon delivery to the carrier. Title to software will remain with the licensor(s). All software is provided subject to the license agreement of the software maker. You agree to be bound by any software license agreement once the seal on the package is broken.
Please note that unless otherwise stated on the Site, delivery estimates are only estimates and are not guaranteed delivery times, should not be relied upon as such and do not form part of the contract between Newegg and you.
Newegg shall have no responsibility or liability for any claim of non-delivery of shipment in any of the following instances: (i) delivery to a hub pickup location where Newegg has proof of delivery to such hub pickup location; (ii) delivery to a freight forwarder where Newegg has proof of delivery to such freight forwarder; (iii) an invalid or incorrect address was supplied to Newegg during order checkout; or (iv) any other instance where Newegg has proof of delivery to the address provided during order checkout and such shipment is redirected by you (or your agent/representative) subsequent to delivery.