EggPoints are earned when you purchase certain, eligible items. They can be redeemed in your shopping cart for an instant discount on your order.
You will earn EggPoints whenever you purchase an item that has an EggPoints badge.
- Eligible items earn you 1 point per dollar (sometimes more).
- You must have a Newegg.com account. Guest orders do not earn points.
- If an item is returned, so are the points.
EggPoints can be used 30 days after you earn them. Just redeem them in your shopping cart.
- Every 100 points = $1 off your order.
- Points can only be redeemed on Newegg.com.
- Points cannot be redeemed for cash.
Checking your balance
To see how many EggPoints you have, log in to your Newegg account, and click the Activity link.
- Points expire one (1) year after they become useable.
- If you earn more points before they expire, the expiration will be extended one (1) year.