When you purchase an item from a Newegg Marketplace seller through the Newegg.ca website (the “Site”), we want you to be confident that you will receive the type of customer service you’ve come to expect from Newegg. With that in mind, we offer the Newegg Marketplace Guarantee for purchases made from Newegg Marketplace sellers. With the Newegg Marketplace Guarantee, if you comply with the requirements below, you may be eligible for reimbursement of the purchase price for most items you purchase from a Newegg Marketplace seller, up to $1,000.
To be eligible for the Newegg Marketplace Guarantee, you must meet all of the following requirements:
- You ordered an item from a Newegg Marketplace seller through the Site;
- That item (a) was never received by you or (b) was received by you but is damaged, defective or materially different from what was displayed on the Site by that seller;
- If the item was damaged, defective or materially different, you notified the seller within 10 days after you received the item;
- You returned that item, including all component parts, in its original condition, and in accordance with the applicable return policy and procedures to the seller;
- The seller did not refund that amount you paid for the item (net of any restocking charge imposed by the seller); and
- You submit a claim under the Newegg Marketplace Guarantee to Newegg no later than 60 days after the date you purchased the item.