Shopping cart problems usually occur for one or more of the following reasons:
- Cookies are not enabled, or your browser is configured to block newegg.ca and/or secure.newegg.ca cookies. In some cases, the cookies on your computer may become corrupted. If you’ve verified that newegg.ca and secure.newegg.ca cookies are being accepted and you’re still experiencing problems with the shopping cart, please clear your cookies and cache, close your browser and try again.
- The master clock on the computer is not set correctly.
- The computer you’re using is behind a firewall.
- The item you are trying to purchase is sold out, or there is a lesser quantity than you wish to purchase.
- You are using an outdated web-browser version. Please visit the respective support website for your web-browser:Apple Safari http://support.apple.com/downloads/#safari
Google Chrome https://www.google.com/chrome/
Microsoft Internet Explorer https://www.microsoft.com/ie/
Mozilla Firefox https://www.getfirefox.com/