If your order has been placed on hold due to a payment decline, you can resubmit your order quickly and easily either through your order history or through the “Payment Authorization Failed” email.
How to resubmit your payment through your account:
- Log in to your account then go to your Order History and click on the declined order.
- Click on “On Hold – Payment Declined“.
- As a security measure, you’ll be asked to sign in to your account once more then you’ll be taken to a page that allows you to re-enter your payment and billing info.
How to resubmit your payment through your “Payment Authorization Failed” email:
- Open the email and click the blue “RESUBMIT PAYMENT” button .
- Sign in to your account.
- After you have logged in, you will be taken to a page that allows you to re-enter your payment and billing info.