The following online tax portal applies only to British Columbia (BC). If you are located in Quebec (QC), please click here for more info.
If you are a tax-exempt organization or reseller located in the BC area, you can apply for tax exemption on your Newegg.ca orders. To create a sales tax exemption certificate record for BC in order to be exempt from BC Tax please follow these steps
Create account for tax exemption portal
1. Create a Newegg.ca account if you do not have one.
2. Go to the Newegg tax exemption portal here, then click Sign Up. Otherwise enter your username and password to sign in
3. Enter your information and Newegg ID. The ID is your email you registered when you created your Newegg account.
- PLEASE CREATE ONLY ONE ACCOUNT. Duplicate account records may delay the tax exemption process and may cause your application to be rejected.
Create a certificate
1. Once registered, Sign In to your account here: Newegg tax exemption portal.
2. On the Certificate Manager Page click Create to add a new certificate.
4. Input a valid date then click continue.
- Please note that dates are validated. Using the wrong date will cause your application to be rejected.
5. A form will now be available to fill out. Once done click Sign and Save.
1. To access, renew and add certificates, Sign In to your account here: Newegg tax exemption portal.
2. After signing in, you can maintain existing certificates and create new ones.